Business operations may be affected due to COVID-19. Please contact the business directly to verify hours.
Most Recent Comments
Stop to get helped because my car had the engine light on the manager incharge game me tool so I can check it my self not good if I don't know how to do it
They have the parts i need when my chevy acts up and it can't wait up to 3-5 days for the part to come in by mail... If u know what i mean. lol
95% of my bisits / buying parts or any accessories at my local Auto Zone are great... the other 5% is when a not very common part has to be ordered... other than that... I step into Auto Zone... n I feel home... "Auto Zone es como mi segunda casa"
AutoZone San Juan #5922 in San Juan, TX is one of the nation's leading retailer of automotive replacement car parts including new and remanufactured hard parts, maintenance items and car accessories. Visit your local AutoZone in San Juan, TX or call us at (956) 283-0614.